A New Angle on an Old Habit

For some inexplicable reason about a year ago, after having kept a blog since 2000, I just stopped. I didn't have the urge or the desire to. I let my domain expire, let all the posts go, and didn't look back. I can't explain the reasons why, as I'm not even sure I know, myself. But one day last week, out of the blue, I got the urge to keep a blog. I tried a few of the new blog services and ended up right back here, using blogger (which is what I used for my first and longest running blog).

Once, I was completely immersed in the blogosphere and my whole online world was blog, blog, blog. Any maybe that was the problem. I got caught up and overwhelmed, and finally, just burned out. I think that being removed has allowed me to remember why I initially felt compelled to chronicle my life in this way. I think I'm ready to approach this from a new angle.

My angle.

From the inside out.

posted by Christine Hammond @ 9:58 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home