I Eat Food!

I've been really enjoying the daily emails from Hungry Girl. I usually hate daily emails from any commercial website, but these are actually useful. Today I got a recipe for low fat nacho cheese. Yum! I love the reviews on the website, too. She reviews all the new "diet" foods on the market so I don't take my chances. She also has some really good recipes for healthier versions of stuff, like brownies and chicken fingers. I've tried them both, and they are awesome.

I've also been spending a lot of time on the Calorie King website using the food database (mostly to look up fast food).

When I lived in DC, I used to frequent a little place called Teaism in Dupont Circle. They had the best chai and ginger scones. I was so excited to see a recipe for them, that I've been making them at least once a week for the last month. They do sell the mix, but it never did justice to the ones made from scratch. They are so good warm with some orange marmalade and butter.

posted by Christine Hammond @ 11:52 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home