Is it a baby, yet?

I hate the days between ovulation and the beginning of a new cycle. I want to go to sleep until the earliest day I can pregnancy test. I want to have sex without wondering whether something we've done has upset the "natural balance" of my ladybusiness.

I just want to be pregnant.

The hardest thing is when the ovulation window is gone for the month and you know it'll be a whole month until you have another chance. A month can be a very long time.

Feh.

How is it that most of my girlfriends when I was a teenager got knocked up at the drop of a hat? Oh yeah, they were 16 and having sex like mad bunnies.

13 days to go...

posted by Christine Hammond @ 11:42 PM,

3 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I can't remember if I've asked, but how long have you been trying? It takes some people longer the first go around. It took Rachel about 7 months with Dex. I know you've heard this a million times, but don't stress! Relax! It will happen! I know when you're trying, it seems like each month is an eternity, but I am sure you will soon be posting about puking every morning and swollen ankles.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Christine Hammond said...

We've only been seriously trying since December. I really should just learn some patience. Besides, trying is fun.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Christine said...

That's not that long at all!! Seriously, give it time. Enjoying the trying, the anticipation part. Because trust me, it's all down hill from there. ha! No, really, 4 months is nothing. Plus, with moving and all, I'm sure you're stressed. I found a couple of my super cute maternity sundresses, so when you get here, I'll have a couple of items for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home